domingo, 2 de fevereiro de 2014

The Hearing Excelence

A friend of mine went to Sundance some weeks ago and received a pair of Altec headphones. The friend was very kind and gave the headphones she received to the writer of these words. I was looking for a pair of headphones but nothing prepared me for the quality of this product. I can hear the celo in Beethoven's fifth, Nicky Wire's bass in "If You Tolerate This your Children Will be Next" and Paul Mccartney's genius in pretty much any track in played bass on. The sound is crisp and the box where the headphones came smells like an old classical music shop. I've always been a Senheiser fan but these headphones are glorious. It comes with two chords one longer for music and one shorter with a mic for chatting.

Now even my skype conversations will be with heaphones :-P

Great Box


Innovative design Altec gets 5 stars from me.

1 comentário: