quinta-feira, 27 de junho de 2013

Vimeo killed the MP3 star

Yesterday I listened to music on my old MP3, given to me by my friend and uncle Jorge. It has been a year since the last time I heard music there, I got stranded in Lisbon last year and a million things happened. It was funny to listen to Leonard Cohen, Pink Floyd, Keith Jarret, Narod Pschi Vojaku, Waltz for Bashir Soundtrack, Zeca Afonso,  Ludwig van and Wolfgang Amadeus again, but at the same time it was also cathartic. I turned the light off in my room and I went with the music as if I never listened to it before. It was hours before I went to bed.
One of the songs I liked the most was "Solitude Sometimes Is" by my second favorite band Manic Street Preachers. This song is underrated in Europe and unknown in the US, but last night in the darkness of my room it was great. 


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário