quinta-feira, 11 de julho de 2013

Nights In White Satin

Today something extraordinarily rare happened. It rained in Los Angeles.

On the way back  home, walking (because I always walk home from work) I took Sunset Boulevard on La Brea and walked all the way to Cherokee, on top of the Cherokee's Seven Eleven I saw a beautiful rainbow, my first here in LA.

My nights in my new place are strange. Time Warner has installed internet so I have email but I still don't have gas to cook, and I don't know what to do with the still couchless living room. I miss having people around I guess, I can't really focus in either my writing or my reading. I need activity around me, quiet, organized chaos. Me by myself I just turn inward to my thoughts and dumb youtube cooking videos. I think I've seen the francesinha recepy some 300 times and today I was watching the Bolhao Pato clams recipe. I need gas in my kitchen so I can make my own damage...

I need to find an attack plan for the evenings, install gas, put the curtains on my bathroom tub and get a couch... so much to do, so little time.    
Rainbow over Sunset Boulevard

1 comentário:

  1. Install gas and cook a Portuguese dish or your famous spaghetti and invite a beautiful girl and a bottle of wine to taste the recipe.

    ResponderEliminar